EXPIRED CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR BLENDED MOBILITIES FOR TEACHING, TRAINING, RESEARCH UNDER MODERN-A PROJECT
The following call is for two mobilities for teaching, training, research in:
Professional field: 4.1. Medical Physics;
Host Institution: University of Plovdiv “Paisii Hilendarski”, Plovdiv, Bulgaria;
Blended Mobility period from: 12.04.2023 to 10.08.2023 of which the period in between 12.04.2023 to 25.04.2023 will be granted in-person period;
APPLICATION FORM INFORMATION
The mobilities for teaching, training, research under the project "MODERN-A: MODERNIZATION in partnership through digitization of the Academic Ecosystem" BG05M2OP001-2.016-0018, should be implemented by participants from Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania, and have to comply with the following criteria:
- To be lecturers/researchers of Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania;
- The professional field (the relevant work or the scientific field of the professor) should correspond to the professional field in the Call application;
- Proof of foreign language proficiency (minimum B2);
- Participation in project mobility for the first time;
- Available opportunities at the host university;
The evaluation of the applications will be done by eligibility criteria.
The applications selection will be held at the centralized level, based on the following principles of impartiality, transparency and fairness. Selection committees may not include persons who have submitted applications under the same selection procedure that will ensure that there is no conflict of interest.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS1. Application form for Mobility for teaching, training, research - according to a sample (Enclosed);
2. Copy of a certificate confirming the proficiency in English B1 (in case the applicant does not have such a document, the level of proficiency in the foreign language to be declared in the application form).
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONThe documents have to be scanned in PDF format and saved in a file with the name of the document and the name of the applicant added.
The name of the file has to consist of your name and the type of document, as follows:
Ex: Application_JordiMoreno; Language Proof_ JordiMoreno
All documents have to be submitted to: https://cloud.modern-a.bg/index.php/s/ZQRBWBFCj93e6GQ access password: vd4UHRyD by 20.03.2023.
After consideration of the submitted application
forms by the project management team, the selected candidates will be notified
and the administrative issues regarding their secondment will be clarified.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) for the purpose of application and participation in the MODERN-A project.