Приключила покана за кандидатстване за дългосрочна входяща мобилност за преподаватели с продължителност 3 месеца
The mobilities for teaching, training, research under the project “MODERN-A: MODERNIZATION in partnership through digitalization of the Academic Ecosystem” BG05M2OP001-2.016-0018, can be implemented by partners of Shumen University who meet the following criteria:
- They are lecturers / researchers at the University Ovidius, Constanța, Romania;
- The professional field in which the lecturer works or the scientific field in which he / she is doing research should correspond to the professional field of the call;
- They have the required level of foreign language proficiency (minimum B2);
- They participate in a mobility under this project for the first time;
- They have opportunities available to participate in at the host university.
The selection of applications will be carried out using eligibility criteria.
The selection will be carried out by a central selection committee, in compliance with the principles of impartiality, transparency and fairness of choice. Persons who have submitted applications within the same selection procedure may not participate in the selection committees, which will ensure no conflict of interests.
- Application for a teaching, training, research mobility – a template is available (Appendix);
- A copy of a document of language proficiency (in case the applicant does not have such a document, the level of proficiency in the foreign language is declared in the application form).
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The documents must be scanned in pdf format and saved in a file with the name of the document and the name of the applicant added.
All documents must be submitted by 8 March 2023,
at the following address: https://cloud.modern-a.bg/index.php/s/aE3K49tCZfYrToM
The list of the results of the call will be published in the cloud space of the MODERN-A project at an address you will be informed about upon the receipt of your incoming number.
The incoming numbers from the Applications will be indicated in the list, without indicating the names of the candidates.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” and Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen process your personal data for the purposes of the MODERN-A project on the grounds described in the Mandatory Information on the Rights of Individuals for Personal Data Protection and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Contact: Assoc. Prof. R. Davidova, PhD